Incredible aerial video of Reedy Meadow
Latest Progress for the Rail Trail project-
1. Funding for 100 percent of the updated construction cost will be met by Federal and State sources. Funding may also be available earlier than the planned 2020/2021 date.
2. Screening for abutters is covered in the cost of construction. The State is very amenable to requests from each abutter.
3. The environmental parameters for Reedy Meadow apparently do not pose a problem using a raised boardwalk to cross the meadow.
Hear Lynnfield Resident and abutter to the proposed Rail Trail ,Tom Grilk, talk about why he welcomes the Rail Trail behind his backyard.
- 5 min video.( A segment of the Lynnfield Rail Trail Forum- March 2017).
Safer, Healthier, Four Season Recreation
and a BOOST to all home values in town!
- see tab at top ( Positive Effect on RE Values)
Sign up for the E blast
Send an email to : info@LynnfieldRailTrail.org
It's all about fun and recreation...close to home.
Friends of the Lynnfield Rail Trail, Inc.
a Non-Profit Organization to help this initiative become a reality.
Tax-exempt under IRC Section 501 (c) (3).
Donations are tax deductible.
Click here: http://www.lynnfieldrailtrail.org/donate.html
Help us make Lynnfield a safer & healthier community for all ages and abilities!
Lynnfield Rail Trail
-advocating for the Wakefield-Lynnfield Rail Trail project.