Safer, Healthier, Four Season Recreation
and a BOOST to all home values in town!
- see tab at top ( Positive Effect on RE Values)
Check out this outstanding
7 min. video summary by Dedham on key elements of Rail Trails and interview with residents of Danvers including rail trail abutters.
click on video tab.
Stay tuned for more -
Send an email to get e news to info@LynnfieldRailTrail.org
It's all about fun and recreation...close to home.
Friends of the Lynnfield Rail Trail, Inc.
a Non-Profit Organization to help this initiative become a reality.
Tax-exempt under IRC Section 501 (c) (3).
Donations are tax deductible.
Click on this link http://www.lynnfieldrailtrail.org/donate.html
Help us make Lynnfield a
safer & healthier
all ages and abilities!
Positive News for the Rail Trail project-
Selectman Richard Dalton at the 11/9/17 Recreational Path Committee meeting made 3 key comments regarding the recent meeting he attended with Lynnfield and MA DOT officials on the Wakefield-Lynnfield Rail Trail Project:
1. Funding for 100 percent of the updated construction cost will be met by Federal and State sources. Funding may also be available earlier than the planned 2020/2021 date.
2. Screening for abutters is covered in the cost of construction. The State is very amenable to requests from each abutter.
3. The environmental parameters for Reedy Meadow apparently do not pose a problem using a raised boardwalk to cross the meadow.
Lynnfield Rail Trail
Hear Lynnfield Resident and abutter to the proposed Rail Trail ,Tom Grilk, talk about why he welcomes the Rail Trail behind his backyard.
- 5 min video.( A segment of the Lynnfield Rail Trail Forum- March 2017).